Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Windows 10 Phone App

Yes. Please make a Windows 10 phone app. The web portal is not supported for live viewing since it requires flash and it is not supported in Windows 10 Phone. Or change the web portal to HTML instead of flash.
Comments
Maerlyn13
Tutor

Either get rid of the flash requirement for the web portal or develop a Windows Phone app. Its unuseable either way.

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

arlonoobs
Onlooker
I second this request. Preferably a Windows 10 native app.
nghi1129
Novice

It's not hard to convert to HTML5, since you guys already do it for Android.  This is a bummer that vendors won't take the extra steps to develop apps for at least the top 3 platforms.

Manu75
Novice

Please a WP app!!!

theways
Novice

Yes please. This is all that is preventing me from buying.

ArloZorz
Onlooker

Please implement via Win10 UWP. I end up keeping my GF's previous Samsung phone in my car just so I can turn off the cam system when I come home early.It is such a hassle to Power on, wait for it to connect to my WIFI, enter the PW, turn off the cams, then power down the phone. Also, I'm totally out of luck when I need to suspend the cams when I get up in the night.

Love the Arlo product but it is a major detractor for Windows Phone users to not have the simple app at hand.

ArloZorz
Onlooker
arlonoobs
Onlooker
Another vote for a Windows 10 UWP app. I like the product, but you need to support it on all platforms in order for it to reach its potential.. I'd like to buy several more Arlo units to cover the rest of my home, but I'm sticking with the one Arlo-Q unit until a W10 app come out.
Maerlyn13
Tutor
Ring which is on my front door and will be releasing thier own line of security cameras soon already has a Windows phone app to monitor thier line of cameras and devices. I have 5 Arlo cameras and was planning to add more but with no Windows phone support may have to discard my Arlo system and go with Ring instead.