Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Apple Watch app

It would be nice to have the app available on the Apple Watch to see the videos on the watch, when we get the notifications.
Comments
Wenesak
Fledgling

+1

dubu2
Initiate

Please add this app for the apple watch.  This is one of the main reasons I chose this camera system, as the advertisement on the website sure makes it look like there is a working app to let you view the cameras from your apple watch.  I think you owe it to your customers who bought this product thinking this was the case.

Techlen
Tutor

Agreed please bring live video to the Apple Watch! Please!!! 

Arrakis2
Fledgling

I agree with @dubu2, on the website it says “Works with Apple Watch”!!!

It took me a while to figure out why I couldn’t see the app on my watch... because there is not app 😞

Shaundlees
Onlooker

How are we going with Apple Watch app.  We would like this for when we exercise we can alarm Arlo as our Phones are at home.

Jonathan_C
Fledgling

After 6 years, has there been any progress on this? The Apple Watch has come a long way and is highlighted in product advertising.

Techlen
Tutor

No progress. Actually all they have done is make it worse. Now that there is small gif if you will of the action video it sends multiple notifications for each clip to the watch for one event. 🤪

Very poor software developers. 
Not impressed. 
Looking at changing all my cameras when they get old enough. 

Adksi11892
Apprentice

Oh man it’s so annoying when it send 5 or 6 scrolling notifications for the same event, grrrrrr.