Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Apple Watch app

It would be nice to have the app available on the Apple Watch to see the videos on the watch, when we get the notifications.
Comments
Ññ
Initiate

Yes. Doesn’t have to be a full video. Just a screensht or 3 frames would be enough. Also a few more option other than the simple notification we get now. Right now you get the notification but there nothing you can do without reaching for the phone. Many don’t always have it handy or they may be busy and just want a glance at what triggered the notification. Also a simple way to change between different active rules or disarm and alarm

simonpickard
Aspirant

Hi,

Is anyone having issues with the Arlo Pro Apple Watch App? I used to work fine but I can no longer see it. I have the iphone app installed and that's fine but no matter what I do I can't see the app on the Watch anymore?

I've tired all the tricks of restarting / uninstalling, etc, but I can't see it.

Does anyone else have this issue? Or know how to fix it?

Regards,

Simon

Techlen
Tutor

Nest has this feature for some time now. My buddy can watch his Nest security camera footage from his apple watch.  I was really hoping to see Arlo do the same and offer an app for the apple watch. 

Please bring this functionality to apple watch!!!

Thank you

Johnny1966
Aspirant

Still no Arlo on the Apple Watch ️ 

I hope now with the new Apple Watch 4 fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

John

VanDeZee
Aspirant

we currently receive Arlo notifications on our Apple watches, it would be great if we could have some basic Arlo funcionality in an Apple Watch App, Like:

- Arm / Disarm Base station(s)

- See snapshot of a camera recording (no streaming)

- Take camera snapshot and see on watch.

Hope this can be soon implemented.

hcain
Fledgling

The Arlo website states support for Apple watch!

Go to this link and scroll down.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/products/arlo-ultra/default.aspx?cid=app

I cannot find how to add Arlo to the Apple watch.  Is this false advertising? 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

Hi @hcain

This Article has information that may be of interest. I have attached it below.

ARLO TO ADD APPLE HOMEKIT SUPPORT FOR ARLO ULTRA AND PRO 2 WIRE-FREE CAMERA SYSTEMS

Adksi11892
Apprentice

Looks like they are just referring to enhanced notifications on the watch.

VanDeZee
Aspirant

Hello @ShayneS ,

I have not seen any reference to apple watch in that article... it is just a teaser for the folks who purchased ARLO and ARLO PRO and were left behind by implementing a request on a newer camera model only.. Shameful.

Joker999
Onlooker

And the ability to snooze Arlo for 5, 10, 15 mins , 1 hour etc from the Apple Watch when an alert pops up. There is a separate thread requesting a snooze feature, but being able to control that via the Apple Watch .... that's the dream! 🙂