Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Allow multiple concurrent logins

You need to allow more than one device to be logged in at a time. In a family situation, my wife and I both need to have access to the cameras and push notifications without kicking eachother off. Allowing only one at a time really makes no sense for a product that is aimed at household security. I have a LOT of devices and I use several at once.

By the way, this is not the same thing as the "friend" feature which allows you to share cameras with other people (if you pay for a better plan).

Comments
McShoodam
Onlooker
+1, a must-have for family connected object
hartm123
Fledgling

I just bought the Arlo starter system and setup my first camera.. First, I wish the cameras could be accessed through an IP with port forwarding. I have two Foscam IP cameras and it is very convenient to view onsite or when we are away. That leads to the APP and the fact only one user can be logged in at a time. This is a deal-breaker for me. I had intended to add 3 more Arlo cameras, but the single use access changed my mind. I'm taking the Arlo system back tot he store. Please let me know if you fix these HUGE issues. Thanks.

mreap
Fledgling

Any update on the status of allowing concurrent users?  This needs to be fixed in the next release...SOON!  Please and Thank you!

Adriana
Novice

Add me to the list ! Must have !

Nutt
Novice

Add me to the list, too.

ash31
Guide

One more vote for multiple concurrent logons, for the same reasons as above.

RX
Guide
Guide

I would also prefer multiple concurrent logins.  This must be given priority to be implemented 🙂 

SW101
Fledgling

Yep - so far the most frustrating thing about an otherwise great system. I travel a lot and my wife and I both need to be able to view/review recordings as they happen.

Mort
Fledgling

Difinitely need to have multiple devices allowed for one set up. Almost a deal breaker. Also, would be nice to have cameras automatically stream in unison so you don't have to "push play" every time you want to watch stream. Assume that if I am looking at the camera I want streaming video. I understand there are limits to battery powered devices but the multi log on is a must. 

FramkieP
Fledgling
I just purchased this system and require concurrent logins for my wife as well. I was disappointed that one device is automatically logged off when another device logs on. After all, the wifi system belongs to me.