Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Allow multiple concurrent logins

You need to allow more than one device to be logged in at a time. In a family situation, my wife and I both need to have access to the cameras and push notifications without kicking eachother off. Allowing only one at a time really makes no sense for a product that is aimed at household security. I have a LOT of devices and I use several at once.

By the way, this is not the same thing as the "friend" feature which allows you to share cameras with other people (if you pay for a better plan).

Comments

Very much agree.  Not very practical to only be able to associate one mobile phone.  Just like above, both my wife and I should be able to get notifications.

Djorg
Novice
Absolutely, we should be able to have it on both our phones and our iPad. Shouldn't have to pay extra for that, completely ridiculous. Needs to be fixed.
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon Rerick and Djorg!

Thank you for your feedback! I will submit your ideas and suggestions to our development team for review and consideration.

We will be sure to post future enhacnement notifications in the form of an announcement.

Best Regards,

Christine - Arlo Team

NascarBarbie
Novice

We too are very disappointed that we can't log in with two devices (Tablet, Android, Computer) simultaneously.  We just set it up this a.m. and can't believe how we are kicked off when the other logs in.  I think worth returning for this reason only.

ant
Mentor
Mentor

Also, friends should have all access options if we give them administration access.

MarkDallas
Tutor

We where surprised and annoyed by getting logged off too.

0x520x430x45
Aspirant

Add me to the list. Both my wife and I should be able to be logged in simultaneously.

billjulian
Novice

add me to the list, this is A MUST HAVE.

Deathnote128
Aspirant
Yep me and my partner need this option too. 😞
Cgora
Novice
Add me too! This is mandatory !!