Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ability to Stream 5 Cams at the same time and to automatically play/stream.

We love the new Arlo Cameras, but there some ideas for improvement that would be nice.

It would be a great idea to implement streaming of all 5 cameras at the same time, not just the 4.   

It would be nice to just have the streaming automatically vs having to push play on the cameras. 

Maybe create a cam that can rotate.

Ability to have sound and intercom just like the Foscam.

Comments
JLS
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Comment is if you support 5 and up to 15 cameras, then why can we only Stream 4 and I agree with "gizmotank" on at leastelements 2 and 3.. Lets get better at this.. PLease.

KCNOTARK
Novice

GOOD COMMENTS. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE IDEA OF BEING ABLE TO SUPPORT THE VIDEO STREAMING OF ALL 5 CAMERAS THAT THE SPECIFICATION ALLOWS FOR. I DID WONDER ABOUT THE SUPPORT FOR MORE CAMERAS AND FIGURED SINCE THE STREAMING WAS LIMITED TO 5 (WHICH IT DOES NOT ALLOW), THEN WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE SOFTWARE? I UNDERSTAND THAT THE BASE STATION IS LIMITED FOR STREAMING, BUT AT LEAST ALLOW THE 5 THAT IS CALLED FOR???

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

JamesC
Community Manager

KCNOTARK,

This feature was implemented in a previous firmware release. See here: Release Notes - Base Station FW 1.6.0_3643 - 20th Oct 2015

JamesC