Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Windows 10 Phone App

Yes. Please make a Windows 10 phone app. The web portal is not supported for live viewing since it requires flash and it is not supported in Windows 10 Phone. Or change the web portal to HTML instead of flash.
Comments
Dusteater
Fledgling

Unfortunately it seems this is not actually under development. I wish Netgear would just say yes or no, are they going to do it or not. Wasting our time not saying one way or the other.

bfreed01
Aspirant
Even Adobe has stopped development on Flash for Mobil devices. I just installed a system with 8 cameras and monitoring it on our Windows phones is not possible. Flash is a dead platform. When will Netgear abandon it?
unt1tled
Novice

Funny I found this post. I just purchased a Ring.com doorbell when I saw they had a Windows 10 app, and I'm about sell my Arlo because of it. Very happy about being able to see who's at the door from my PCs or phone.

ArloZorz
Onlooker

I would love a WP app. When I am mobile, I am completely powerless. I understand that WP can be difficult to program for but with the new Win10 platform, programming should be simplified and the reach of the app should go further.

Please consider building a WP app, Arlo. There is a division of users who can't use the full functionality of your product. 

Ejplewis
Novice
I thought that there would be an app for the Wndows phone by now. I am very disappointed that there isn't one. I bought this system for my daughter after reading one was in the works. I feel like I was duped.
jayc803
Novice
Please create an app for Windows 10
zen351
Novice
Darn, just setup my new camera's and realised there isn't an app for my windows phone. Ok go to browser, no flash support. Very disappointing Netgear, I hope a solution is forthcoming very soon. Thought I read every review but I missed this potential issue sadly.
howardcj
Aspirant
I think that the Windows Phone community did its best to make the "buyer beware" on this issue. We all need to keep the pressure on Netgear on to get an app released quickly. They won't even give us a date
Wiuff
Novice

Pls Netgear/Arlo ... windows phone users are important - if you want an ecxellent product you need to make an app for windows mobile 10.

This has been a problem since the first windows phone and Arlo hasn't given a comment on this.

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: New Ideas