Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Windows 10 Phone App

Yes. Please make a Windows 10 phone app. The web portal is not supported for live viewing since it requires flash and it is not supported in Windows 10 Phone. Or change the web portal to HTML instead of flash.
Comments
samiup
Novice

ot mine yesterday, so far looking good and promessing. But, i would love to have an app for my Windows Phone 8.1.

Right now i feel very limited even though i can access through PC

Is there a WP app in development?.

TomMac
Guru

check here and post your request....

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/arlo-idea-exchange

If you find the request there, then give it "kudos"..  more kudos, more chance of it happening.

ribouch
Fledgling

Thanks for the comment on my dedication well I use a wireless foscam (except needs wired power)and no problem because someone as dedicated to the platform as I developed an app and it works great so I will trty to get Arlo app and I'm in as there are places I would like to put the camera without wires!

damar3
Fledgling

I am interested in purchasing a kit Arlo.

May I know when it will available a windows phone app?

CodyOz
Novice

Same here run Windows 7 and 8.1 on PC's and we also have Windows 8.1 on Phone. Will buy the product when it works with Windows Phone.

simmomelb
Aspirant

Come on give us a Windows Phone app, my whole family uses them and we absolutely love them, so without an app Arlo isn't an option.

CaptainMac
Fledgling

I just bought a set of cameras and am experimenting with installation locations.

I am a devoted Windows Phone User with no plans to change to any other phone.  The email notification works on my phone, but when friends and family ask me about my new camera system, I have to say it does lack a Windows Phone App. 

Sure does seem like Arlo "missed a trick."

mind4sale
Fledgling

Ditto to what everyone else has said.  We're a household of Windows Phone users.  I had hoped to get this working from a browser at the very least, but then found out that Flash is used on the website.  Unfortunately, without a viable Windows Phone app or option to view my cameras from my phone while away, this is going to have to get returned. Bummer, because I think the system has great potential.

Sven_J
Onlooker

Pjuuuh.

I was just about go buying two Arlo kits (one for home and one for summer house) and just wanted to check the Arlo website before going with my car to the computer store. Here, I found that there is no Windows Phone-app! I am so "happy" I didn't buy them.

Still, the Arlo system seems nice, but if you can't use it.... what a dissapointment.

Please, Netgear guys: get your act together and get us a Windows Phone App! I have been taking the cell phone route, from standard NMT phone, via Iphone to Android and have landed with Windows Phone. It is the fastest OS for phones and the Microsoft phones are great - you get the same functions at fourth of the price of an Apple or Samsung phone. Microsoft will become winners as time goes by. So Netgear/Arlo: be in the front and get us the Windows Phone app for Arlo.

rbhorton
Fledgling

With the impending release of Windows 10 (July 29th) how about offering us a Windows Universal app for use across all our Microsoft products?  Microsoft is even introducing new tools that will allow you to more easily use Android code and/or Objective-C (iOS) to port applications over to Windows (phone and desktop).  

Seems like this could be an great opportunity to reach those who are still holding out for this type of support!