Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Widget/Individual buttons to arm and disarm modes on my phone

I would like to have two "buttons" on my phone

"arm"

and 

"disarm"

(or one for each mode would be nice)

This was, I can arm or disarm with one press of a button,

NOT

open app

select mode page

(wait a ling time for that page to load)

selct "modes"

select which mode I want.

ONE PRESS OF A BUTTON INSTEAD OF 6

Comments
mountaindewbass
Apprentice
It would be nice to have a widget to change the different modes for iOS . This would help to streamline the settings quickly

toggle in the notification/widget area..please

agagnech
Initiate

Hello Do you expect to create widgets in order to switch on or off cameras or group of cameras or even better a mode rather than going into the apps ?

It would be nice to switch on or switch off different modes but pressing an icon per mode on the mobile phone with a green and red status depending if its on or off. At the same time this would also prodive the status.

another widget could be the current status of the system and the current mode.

cheers

PSAW
Novice
Agreed. I would very much like this feature as well.
jledrew
Novice
I think a button to click to activate or deactivate all motion on would be great. I come and go from the house and rules are not consistent enough.

As well my alarm sends me a text when the alarm is on would be nice if that could activate all motion on
XJW
Apprentice
Apprentice

When I leave or return to the house I would like to be able to toggle motion detection on or off.  Please provide a widget that allows users to easily toggle a predefined list of rules with a single touch.  

JamesC
Community Manager

This is a fantastic idea, thank you for your contribution!

XJW
Apprentice
Apprentice

I guess it would be more logical to activate/deactivate Modes.  The widget should include a list of Modes with radio buttons for on / off / no change.  This would give users flexibility to change the status of more than one Mode.

XJW
Apprentice
Apprentice
It would also need to be able to toggle schedule mode on/off.
rellish
Novice

I like this idea as well.