Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Missed doorbell call indicator

Good afternoon all!

When someone rings our doorbell and I’m not home and I don’t have my phone with me.

Example I’m at work and went to a meeting and left my iPhone on my desk.

After the meeting I come back to me desk.

1- There is no Arlo push notification on the lock screen stating I missed a doorbell cal

2- if I go to the Library in the Arlo app I don’t see any door bell missed calls either.

3- finally if I go to the Apple ‘phone’ app there is no missed call notification on the phone app indicating to me that I missed a call. I have to open the ‘phone’ app to see the Arlo doorbell missed call.

Can this additional features be added in the future?

Thank you!
Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey n1976jmk,

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

In the meantime, feel free to enable the motion detection notification from your Arlo Audio Doorbell to know if there is someone by the doorbell. You can do this by going to the Arlo app and choose Devices > Choose your doorbell > Tap on the "..." on the top-right corner > Tap on "Motion Settings".