Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Baby Monitor -- Pause Notifications.

please add to the ios app, the ability to push/Pause Notifications.   (pause notifications for 10 minutes.... pause notifications for 20 minutes.... pause notifications for 30 minutes.... pause notifications for 1 hour.... pause notifications for 1 day.... etc.)
also...

The ability to set how frequently a notification can be sent.  (No new notifications for 3 minutes...  No new notifications for10 minutes...  No new notifications for 30 minutes...  etc.)

Idealy this would be a hot button per camera, on the main screen -- easy to get to and stop the flood of notifications when it's happening.   

(as an example why I want this..... my wife might be watching the baby... and notifications might be important to her, but not to me as I'm getting other things done, so I want notifications.... but not to be flooded by them.)

Thank you cor concidering this.

Comments
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!