Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo app for Galaxy Watch

Please make an app for Galaxy Watch !

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

olliestyles
Novice

Yes please do offer an Arlo app on the Galaxy watch

rye_whiskey
Apprentice

Would love this!!

OChapman
Novice

This would really be nice.....

Retired_Member
Not applicable

I have seen other similar devices (Blink XT) has smart watch integration being developed or already working. I’m a Samsung Gear S2 user it would be brilliant to have this integrated as my watch is on my wrist 24/7 my phone isnt. Begging able to answer the Door Bell or have a quick view (although not large) of my cameras before leaving the building/answering the door would be a great boost to general security features that Pro 2 gives me.

jonnymobile
Initiate

YES PLEASE!  This would be a great feature and a real product differentiator for you!  I get alerts on the watch showing someone is at the front door, but it would be great to be able to just tap and see the video.  

EricPower
Fledgling

Yes, this is really needed for smart watches, we don't want to view it in the phone when we have our smart watch on. You should definately try to be first to market with this ability before competitors beat you to it. 

MoeBaghai
Aspirant
I have Arlo cameras setup along with the Arlo doorbell. Whenever someone rings the doorbell I only get notifications on my phone and not on my watch. I miss everybody that comee to the door because I'm not constantly on my phone. Is there a way to get the notifications pushed through to my watch as well? I get all the camera notifications on my watch it's only the doorbell notifications that do not come on my watch. Thanks for your help in advance. I'm using the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Samsung Watch. All the notifications are enabled and permissions are allowed through my phone.
JJHolland3
Onlooker
Why NOT? It can't be that hard or expensive to build an Android app that runs on Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch. . .but make sure it with run with non-Samsung smartphones that are compatible with Galaxy watches, like the LG V40.
Georjuz
Fledgling

I agree,  really want to see a galaxy watch app for arlo cameras.