Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro How to disable e911

I just downloaded the new version v2.5.3 and set up the e911 feature.  I can see me hitting that button by mistake so I would like to disable it but for the life of me can't figure out if it can be done.   Any info would be greatly appreciated!    Thanks!

Comments
Nhott
Guide
I somehow got it to go away. I logged out of the app, deleted the data in iCloud, deleted the camera in HomeKit, and deleted the app. I logged back in and set everything back up. Still e911 was there. Finally went into settings- Arlo and started toggling everything. Went back to the app and the e911 was gone. Not sure what fixed it. Tech Support was absolutely no help though. That I can say for certain.
oaspirit
Tutor

Just purchased Arlo Ultra.  Set up e911 and afterwards realized I did not want this feature enabled.  Looks like there still isn't a way to disable this once you set it up?  Is there a reason for this?  Please let us know how to disable this feature.

franklb
Fledgling

You need to allow users to turn opt out of e911. In my town there are charges for false or mistaken 911 calls.

WC3
Fledgling
Fledgling

Why are we not able to disable the e911 smart feature??