Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Cloud Subscription Plans Availability on Puerto Rico

After purchasing, setting up 10 of these wire-free cameras and trying to purchase a suscription for your cloud service, Netgear support indicated me that the suscription service is not available for Puerto Rico (a US Territory) and there's no future plans for that.

I know that the cameras have a basic cloud suscription of 7 days but that is not enough for the intended use.

If your service is not available in all countries you should at least indicate that in your product packaging.

Now I have to remove them and take them back to the store.

Comments
StephenB
Guru
@Alex2022  wrote:
Puerto Rico is American territory.

Yeah.  But it is true that Ring doesn't sell subscriptions in American territories either.  So maybe there is some legal constraint kicking in.

feft
Novice

Hi,  When subscriptions plans will be available to Puerto Rico???  We are a US territory,  any reason why we dont have plans available??

Djzbra
Novice

May 2020, still not available in PR. Just gonna take them back to the store, FALSE ADVERTISING!! IF YOU CANT SELL THE WHOLE THING IN A COUNTRY DONT SELL IT AT ALL!!

LuisHPena
Novice

It does not make any sense blocking Puerto Rico customers from being able to Pay and obtain the Smart Plan.  Looking forward to someone reading our requests and making it happen!