Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Window Clings rather than stickers!!!

Hello. The stickers you made were pretty dang ugly. So, I created some 3x3 window clings. Let me know if you'd like the file. Your camera's can be moved... so should your stickers! You can check out the file bellow. 

https://instagram.com/p/1JefRLg3sZ/

Comments
BristowArlo
Novice

How can I get a copy of your digital file?  Great work!

SimonHill
Aspirant

The design of the window sticker that is provided in the kit could be improved by using a video camera symbol rather than just English language text and the Arlo logo. I live in a country where many people don't speak or read English so this logo will not deter them or provide a notice to them that they are being filmed.

JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived - Not Enough Votes

Neal_unger
Novice

I'm having the same problem it appears some other people are with my stickers or came off in two pieces any way of getting more stickers or some window clings 

JamesC
Community Manager

Neal_unger,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC