Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Timelapse feature

HI, 

Please include a Timelapse feature in the Arlo APP. i just want

to view what happened throughout the day rather than viewing it at different times.

Would like to see it record a few minutes every 30mins or so. Currently you can set up schedules,

why not expand this feature into timelapse. This will be a great feature to have as none of the other

brands have this. And its well needed. Sometimes you dont have celluar signals or wifi. This fixes that

loop hole.

Cheers,

Senthil

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the communities contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on it's potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Thank you,

JamesC

arluser
Initiate

Hi there!

It would be nice to have an option to change video playback speed.

Sometimes I need to go through 7 hours of video to find specific moment. And without 2x or 4x speed increase, it takes 7 hours of watching through videos.

jeb3
Novice

Timelapse would be great. 

sshevade
Follower

fast forward feature is badly needed. Its hard to go thru long videos

edvardsen
Tutor

Yes, yes, yes! I want this! I want to decide when the cameras should record! One thing would be at times there the motion detection is not suffissient. But there are also other times where you could want to take snapshots. E.g. at nights when there are Northern lights (Aurora Borealis Explained), i would have loved to take snapshots every 5 minute. 

ChuckieCheese
Apprentice
This maybe an old thread ,but I noticed Logitech have the new Circle 2 camera which have Time-lapse feature included for FREE. 1 day recording is also free. I am going to test the Circle but since it has been so long and my Arlo Q's still have no time-lapse, I may ended up getting the Circle 2.
Das304
Tutor

Flir Rapd Recap ---- Arlo needs to do this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xgqlaWnKmo

Alexcaid
Tutor

Wow effect

Would be so great.

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired
Status changed to: Engineering Investigation

KLJOHN
Initiate

A time lapse feature could be neat in some scenarios.