Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Siri support

How about adding support for Siri in the iOS app?  I'd very much like to be able to arm/disarm the system via voice command.

Comments
Tass
Fledgling

Hi, I am using Arlo Q and this is very impressive.

According to the new with iOS 10, Siri can interract with the application (Uber for example by asking to get a taxi). It's would be great you do something like this. I just ask to Siri to activate or desactivate my Arlo Q.

Secondly, will you create an application for Mac user?

@Tass note that Siri integration is limited to very few pre designated tasks or 'intents' defined by apple, none of which include smart home support BUT HomeKit support might be able to provide the level of support in this requested feature 😉 (which I would personally love to see come to light as well). 

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Keyhole
Aspirant
I would love to see this as well. Should be easy to implement.
hkbob
Star
Title says it all...my next security camera system will include Siri control, hoping it will still be Arlo.
Nsiddons
Apprentice

I am new to Arlo and i would love to see HomeKit support as well

ScottFinkel
Novice
Format should be along the lines of, "Hey Siri, tell Arlo to {arm|disarm} the {base name}"
Anjahar
Onlooker

AGREED! Having homekit compatibility would be awesome! I could ask siri while cooking whos at the door and it would show me live recording of the front door camera. 

Anjahar
Onlooker

Just bought ArloPro2 and would love to see homekit compatibility and siri functionality. Even if its very basic. Such as being able to say, "Show front door camera" or "Arm the house"