Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Show Battery Percentage in "Devices" overview

In the UI in the devices overview the battery percentage isn't shown. I see a battery but that is it. Would be good to see on the overview what the percentage is so that I don't need to click on the device to monitor the state.

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 10.35.55.png

Comments
heathkit
Novice

Need to have a screen option that lists all the cameras battery status.   Now you have to do it one at a time... or they could put the % remaining in the bayyery icon instead of a green bar.

JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

APRM
Onlooker

Add the battery charge percentage number inside or next to the Battery Icon located upper left next to the WiFi icon. Would be nice for a quick glance.

JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

JamesC
Community Manager

Likestrucks
Tutor

I couldn't agree more.  I just happened to be looking for the battery life for my camera's using the website and thought it would be great to be able to see the percentage on the Devices tab rather than having to go into the configuration settings.  Using the configuration information, you have to go back and forth to see the percentage for each camera.  I found it to be ironic that the first post here was just a few hours before I ran a googl search... "can arlo pro show battery percentage on Devices page?"

bhusband
Apprentice

I like this idea because it would let me know at a glance what camera batteries need to be replaced.

Sreenadh
Apprentice

Hello,

I would like to request a feature that seems pretty straightforward and obvious but isn't available for the Arlo app or website. The battery level indicator should show the percentage of charge in a numeric value or level remaining without having to click the settings icon on each camera manually to see the battery level. I appreciate the fact that Netgear shows the Arlo battery level has a dynamic updated icon but it would be a lot more helpful if that same icon could display the percentage also in a numeric form. It's really inconvenient to have to click all 15 of my cameras manually to see the battery level especially on the slow loading app. Please add this minor change to the app and website

JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

GarySzy
Star

This is comical. Here is an ald thread asking to have battery level on the page with all the cameras from over a year ago. You fixed it then broke in in 2.6.1. Please fix it again.