Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Selective Bulk Video deletion

One time consuming action is deleting videos. I can tell quickly which videos on certain cameras can be deleted based on the preview. An option to delete a specific day on a specific camera would be useful. currently its ALL or individual videos. Not ideal when you are recording 30+ videos a day and DONT want to delete everything.

Sorry if this is a feature and I missed it.
Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

We are currently investigating an issue with the low battery e-mail notification being sent. The toggle is no longer part of the UI but the feature still remains.

You can select all content on the Android app per day. Once you have one piece of content selected an icon in the top right hand corner of the screen will appear. Once this icon is clicked all files on that day will be selected.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: New Ideas

Dwb4000
Guide
I notice that deleting ALL videos on a page is common for me, and I wish Netgear would make a button for that. As it is now, you have to click 4 buttons to get the job done (select>select all>delete>continue)

Wouldn't it be great to just have 2 class clicks instead (delete all>confirm)?

Thanks!
Dwb4000
Guide

With my Arlo system, Sometimes (in library), there is a "delete," icon, and lately there usually is not.  How do I retrieve the delete icon in the library?  This is very frustrating!  

Dwb4000
Guide
U probably need to select a video first, then delete is an option.
DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired
Status changed to: Implemented

Floydarlo
Follower

Sometimes the delete button is available and sometimes it’s not and download button is in place instead. What’s up with that.

JamesC
Community Manager

Floydarlo,

The delete button and download button should remain in the same locations. Can you provide a screenshot?

JamesC