Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Push notification when someone change "mode"

I would like to get an notification in my iOS app when someone changes "mode" for our system.

Would be great to see when my wife or kids changing the mode from Activated to Inactivated or something else.

Comments
andrea1970
Novice

I would like to know if you have planned to add this feature in one of the next App releases. When more than one person uses the App it's very useful to get notification when someone else changes the mode (for example from "Activated" to "Deactivated").

Elly_Zlh
Follower
This would also be a very useful security feature if the notifications were email notifications. This way, users could tell if anyone who managed to hack into the account disarmed the cameras or made other changes to the settings.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

willcynn
Follower

brymonster
Initiate

This is a base line feature. 
Integrate Siri Shortcuts so we can have native control on iPhone or at least give us the option to have push when the mode is changed. 
Unacceptable that we need to check the mode in the Arlo app while away to see if our third party dis/arming solution was successful. Give us native control! 

mikehenry
Novice

this would be an amazing idea that i too would like added since i also share an account and find it disarmed alot without me knowing. please add this. such a small thing can make all the difference