Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Only send a notification if one hasn't been sent within the past X hours/minutes

Sending tons of notifications during business hours is useless.  The notifications that usually matter are the ones that happen after a period of silence (say during a break, or during the night).

Arlo should have an option to only send a notification after a period of inactivity.

Comments
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

eokerholm
Follower

Would be nice to have a toggle to say "I'm home" and "I'm away" but stay armed.  We have contractors at the house and they have to go outside to cut tile. Got over 150 notifications yesterday, but I still want to record (in case they walk out with something they shouldn't, but I shouldn't get 100s of notifications....