Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Mounting plate for Stuka exterior

Arlo should provide a flat plate to attach to a Stucco exterior. It makes mounting easier and stabilizes the unit so there isn’t any difficulty with the cover not snapping shut easily.   Also the plate and doorbell is so narrow that the hole is exposed where the old Dorbell was.   Not everyone has wood exterior on their house .  A stucco mounting is more difficult due to the bumpy texture.  

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

LakeHavasu225
Novice

I agree.  I wish a wall plate would be available in a bigger size.  It would help cover existing holes and look cleaner.  Stucco is hard to put tiny wall anchors into.  Bigger anchors are needed for stucco.  I wish a wall plate would be available.  I might have to use a round or square wall plate to cover the area up so it looks cleaner and more stable.  

LakeHavasu225
Novice

Arlo team..................a lot of Arizona houses are stucco, so a bigger plate for the video doorbell should sell well.