Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Let us know which Ideas are being considered and worked on.

I see a lot of great ideas here, but very few of them have comments from Netgear employees.  Could we at least get some sort of status assigned to these ideas by Netgear?  Otherwise it seems like nothing is happening.  Something like:

1. Pending review
  2. Investigating
  3. Accepted
  4. Rejected
  5. Completed
Comments

You read my mind.

I couldn't agree with this more. At least then I'd have an idea of what's to come in software updates/hardware adjustments. 

stuball
Observer

Agreed.  At first, I was excited because they seem to really care about people's concerns; I even spoke to their Chief Marketing Officer on the phone!  However, over 2 months later, it doesn't seem like anything is being done to address our concerns.  While I appreciate the effort to listen to the community, the lack of action and communication is making me consider at other systems.

brownee
Follower

Very true. This forum is just a PR exercise unless Arlo employees get involved as well.

elToro_
Aspirant

So true.

Does anybody have an email address where we can send the link to this thread?
I tried to look some useful mail address up, but couldn't find anything else than the contact forms.

If nobody has a better idea, I will send a mail containing the link to this thread to sales@netgear.com

The idea would be to send them a lot of mails with the same request, so that somebody at Arlo/Netgear takes action.

Initiate
Initiate

A voting or rating system would be nice. That would make it easy to track what is most important to customers.

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Great suggestions! We have implemented your suggestion and now have an Idea Status widget. We routinely review ideas and encourage you to keep posting and giving kudos to the most popular ideas!

Thanks for your contribution! Keep the ideas coming!

GregTR
Aspirant

Any update on this idea? It's been sitting in "Future Consideration" forever...