Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Lawn signs

You should offer lawn signs rather then the sticker that comes with the system? Im reffering to the stakes that go in the yard like the alarm companies give. I do not want to put a sticker on my window. Plus, it's great advertisement.
Comments
arthurd
Aspirant
You guys have a great equipment but it is security equipment and window stickers are too small and everybody needs a sign like the other companies on the front lawn I'm sure all of your customers will be willing to pay
caseydo
Follower

All my neighbors with security systems have yrd signs. Are signs available for Arlo?

jguerdat
Guru

I know of no large sign but you could easily take a picture of the small one or scan it in and enlarge to the size you like. You could then print it out or take the file to a sign place to have it made up for you.

slim4684
Tutor

The little window stickers are cute but I live back a lane-I want to stick a sign in the ditch to warn the crooks!

DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired
Status changed to: New Ideas

cgwesley2
Novice

I have read comments that have been posted for over a year suggesting that lawn signs be offered in addition to the window decals.  I am hoping that this request has been taken to heart and that you are in the process of offering the sign.

tbecker826
Tutor

You should offer lawn signs rather then the sticker that comes with the system? Im reffering to the stakes that go in the yard like the alarm companies give. I do not want to put a sticker on my window. Plus, it's great advertisement.

fnm1cda
Novice
Please start offering yard signs. I would be happy to pay for them. It's crazy you don't have them yet...
Dorie
Novice
How about yard signs?
cspangl12
Novice

Okay Netgear/Arlo, we paid a lot of money for your equipment.  We'd like an answer regarding yard signs and where to get more stickers.  How about it!??