Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Intigrating the system into the IRIS Security System

Appreciate all the idas on Geofencing and motion fields and local storage.  I would also like to add the request to allow for intigration into the IRIS security system. It has all of those functions and more avaialbe if you were to intigrate. Kinda  like taking out 6 birds with one stone! it would handle door openings, cabinet openings, zones, time recordings for alarms being triggered and the list goes on.

Comments
EMTPaul
Novice

I would like to suggest that Arlo be able to integrate to the Iris system, or other Z-Wave systems. These look like great cameras and the battery operation is great. I would love to use them with my Iris!

JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the communities contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on it's potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Thank you,

JamesC

MDArloUser
Novice
Is there a listing of what the developen team is working on? I would also like to see IRIS integration, especially after Lowes is already advertising compatibility with ARLO. Shame to loose momentum on this project.
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. While I do not have any information on this particular topic at this time, we greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation.

I encourage you to continue offering valuable feedback and continue to support good ideas by giving Kudos.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived - Not Enough Votes