Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Top Contributors

Integrate Arlo Doorbell with Geofencing functionality

Hello,

I would really like the ability to control how the doorbell behaves based on whether I am home or not.

Ie, when I am not home I would like the doorbell to call my phone and when I am home I want it to rind the chime.

At the moment it seems the only way to do this is by manually am switching every time, which I don’t understand because the geofencing mode has already even created for cameras.

Also, I really want to be able to disable the leave a message feature.

3 Comments
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Aspirant

+1

i have recently purchased an Arlo Doorbell and was surprised this feature was missing.

Andy

Novice
I agree on this. Honestly, it is very annoying when everybody's at home... the chime starts, and then after a few secs, every cell rings, and there's no way to stop it unless you get your phone and answer, which is not what you're supposed to do if someone is waiting at the door.