Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

IFTTT support

A lot of new "smart" products have IFTTT support, it makes them smarter. The Homeboy (where I assume Netgear ripped the idea for this product) has solid IFTTT support, so you guys should add it to beat them. Thanks.

Comments
HeatherABC
Apprentice

The more I read, and the more I realize that the Netgear team does not seem responsive to requests such as these, the more I pause at my decision to change from Nest/Dropcam to Arlo. 

froder
Tutor

HEY ARLO TEAM, ARE YOU THERE????? Could you provide us the road map for IFTTT integration?

We are your customers and we want to improve your product to YOU make more money.. please consider that we deserve at least one reponse...

JBLAC
Fledgling

Several months, many requests and the only app update was to post pictures to Facebook.  Who requested that?  I've learned not to be an early adopter of Netgear.  Big mistake.  If there isn't IFTTT support soon I'm getting rid of these things.

zackstark
Tutor

Netgear ---- When are we getting IFTTT? Everyone is getting pissed at this point. 

jfree901
Fledgling

I bought this system yesterday. I love the product, but it definately missing features that I do not see any movement on, which might make me return it. How in the world is IFTT not integrated yet? I have a WInk and want the Wink to do certain things when the cameras see something during monitoring. What is the hold up Arlo support team?

froder
Tutor

Folks, I just oppened an support to Arlo about IFTTT PIN generation.. do the same.... Maybe they will start to work to provide us this usefull tool.

Pinot
Onlooker

Last update from Netgear team:

We're investigating ways to implement IFTTT but there's no ETA at this time.

(link)

Bendavis
Aspirant

+1

Bendavis
Aspirant

+1

Bendavis
Aspirant

+1