Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR

IFTTT support

A lot of new "smart" products have IFTTT support, it makes them smarter. The Homeboy (where I assume Netgear ripped the idea for this product) has solid IFTTT support, so you guys should add it to beat them. Thanks.
212 Comments
Initiate

Ifttt and smartthings

Aspirant
IFTTT support is a no-brainer and a must-have at some point.

+1 for this, its the only thing holding me back from buying several of them. Total no brainer and adds so much more usability to the system.

Initiate

having IFTTT support would exponentially increase the functionalty of the cameras. It would allow integration into devices and systems that netgear would otherwise never develop due to market size considerations. This integration would make the arlo cameras a no brainier purchase.  

Star

+1 This NEEDS IFTTT support. As soon as humanly possible. 

Novice

Not having ifftt support is a major obstacle

I bought the cams 4 of them without checking .i assumed they have it . i might return them just cause of lack of ifftt .

On another note why would any company charge more if you have more than 5 cams . do you want to discourage people from buying cams this is ludicrice . the more cams u have the more storage u should have ....am i crazy or are you people bad in buisiness models ???

Novice

The schedule with Arlo is good but IFTT would allow many of us more flexibility. Systems like Smartthings will Arlo to know when we are present or have vacated the house so the system can be armed or automatically disarmed. 

This is a must!!! 

Aspirant

Absoutely agree. IFTTT support would be a great addition.

Aspirant

I agree with the other commenters - adding IFTTT would add a whole new level of functionality for these cameras. Thanks. 

Initiate

+1 for IFTTT support. The lack of this bread and butter feature keeps tons of potential customers from joining the Arlo party.