Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

IFTTT support

A lot of new "smart" products have IFTTT support, it makes them smarter. The Homeboy (where I assume Netgear ripped the idea for this product) has solid IFTTT support, so you guys should add it to beat them. Thanks.

Comments

+1 for IFTTT

benj79
Tutor

I have 4 arlo wire frees and 1 arlo q.  I want to be able to arm them with the push of a (physical) button.  give me IFTTT so I can do it easily - then I can hack an Amazon dash and I'll be good to go... 

hmrogers
Novice

Well, I hope this is true and that at a minimum we'll see an IFTTT channel.  I was just starting the research on a replacement system for my 4x Arlo System.

dp2
Onlooker
Onlooker

I heard through the grapevine that IFTTT support will be coming within the next month.  They previously said December so let's see if it really holds true this time.  Like others have said, if I don't see IFTTT support soon, I will probably abandon Arlos for a more traditional camera system.

dp2
Onlooker
Onlooker

I heard through the grapevine that IFTTT support will be coming within the next month.  That confirms what that Cyber Shack article says.  They previously said December so let's see if it really holds true this time.  Like others have said, if I don't see IFTTT support soon, I will probably abandon Arlos for a more traditional camera system.

dp2
Onlooker
Onlooker

I heard through the grapevine that IFTTT support will be coming within the next month.  They previously said December so let's see if it really holds true this time.  Like others have said, if I don't see IFTTT support soon, I will probably abandon Arlos for a more traditional camera system.

Bendavis
Aspirant

I'd love to upgrade my Arlo's to about 2-3 more and about 2 Qs but I won't touch them until they get some sort of API or IFTTT. I've been waiting almost a year -- my current 2 are about to go on craigslist and I'll find something else.

chipbennett
Initiate

Great news WRT the CyberShack article. Tagging for updates. I would love to be able to integrate my Arlo cameras via IFTTT.

fulanoinc
Fledgling

+1 for IFTTT please. Everything I have been buying for a smart home currently has IFTTT. Please, please please we need IFTTT way more than we needed Touch ID. I have for Arlos I purchased way before my Scout Alarm and Hue Lights, but everything else is IFTTT enabled and still no Arlo IFTTT integration. 

Also having a widget for iOS top dropdown works too.

Thanks

danb01
Guide

This is a no brainer!