Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Display camera on google home hub when doorbell is rung.

I just got my Google home hub today and it works great for viewing the cameras.  I am also thinking of getting the doorbell and would like to know if the arlo doorbell is rung can the google home hub be set up to automatically show the front door camera without asking google to show it?

If this is not a current feature please add it.

Comments
m_r
Novice
Novice

This is super needed!

Please implement the solution and also allow each user to set up if the app should ring or not on each device. Being away from home often I would like the doorbell to ring only on my wife's phone.

Robbied123
Novice

Please add this feature 

obhatti
Fledgling

Please add this feature

Sinkle
Fledgling

please implement the feature asap

bluefoam
Aspirant

+ 1 for this feature... I have the doorbell, pro 2 with Google Hub and considering the lights and the security system when it arrives...

davorka
Follower

I have a similar issue!!!
Arlo Thread

Jamarctatum
Novice

Please add this feature and soon. Just bought the doorbell to replace nest but may return because of this. 

stemily
Fledgling

+1 please please

Novalak
Fledgling

How can this feature not have been implemented yet? seriously...this is dumbfoudning. Competitors have this

TKNT81
Apprentice

Add an option to stream live video from the Arlo Video Doorbell when someone presses the button. This should also be active when in Silent mode.

I do not want to receive a call, but I want to be notified by my chime and then see who is at my front door.

Also fix the 90 degrees rotation on live stream feed (Google Nest Hub), when my Doorbell is set at highest resolution.