Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Disable Notifications (Not Email) For Shared Cameras

I would like to put in a request for a feature to disable notifications for shared cameras. I have 6 shared cameras and I do not want to be alerted for those.

You can review my community post on this annoying issue here - https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Pro/No-Option-To-Disable-Notification-Alerts-For-Shared-Cameras/m...

Comments
Sonicd
Novice

Yes please implement. Shared system should have individual notifications. Good UI/UX for shared systems should always have separate settings for passive setups. 

misland
Novice

I am disappointed that the request to disable notifications for shared cameras has NOT been addressed by Arlo yet.  I see this request was put in by many people over 2 years ago and am disappointed that it hasn't been addressed yet.  I may be shopping for a different system as this was an important feature to me as I have a family member who also has Arlo cameras that I want to help him monitor when he is away.  It is very annoying to have to check when I know he is monitoring already. 

brebre11
Novice

Has arlo addressed this feature yet?

brebre11
Novice

Arlo have you read these comments? This is a very much needed feature that should already be available. Please help. 

GregBruski
Aspirant

We need this feature! I manage multiple cameras and don't need alerts from all of them!

PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE!

GregBruski
Aspirant

PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE! I don't need alerts from all the shared cameras.

aaiceman
Novice

I need this now that I have the cameras around my mother's house. What a disappointing thing to find out after spending upwards of $1k and I stalling all these cameras!

ssalmela
Novice

This is a showstopper for me. I wish I knew this before we purchased the second set to my parent's house. I just couldn't imagine that both households need to share the same notifications.

As the problem has been known but not addressed for years, I guess there is no reason to expect improvement here. I cannot see any other option but to switch to another system. Something that has open interfaces or that is Homekit Secure Video compatible. 

Guvnaar
Follower

Hi @ShayneS we really need this feature as I want to disable camera notifications on a shared device but keep the notifications for doorbell.

Much appreciated if you can please bump this up the priority list.

bruced39
Fledgling

I 100% WANT/NEED this request as well. Worthless to be bothered by shared camera notifications. Please make this change.