Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Combine Mode & Settings into one

Jan 21, 2019

I think Arlo should make it easier on their owners/users by making the Modes and Settings in one place so we can go right down the line and check or uncheck or increase or decrease or turn on or off certain features for that camera without having to exit that Mode tab or the Settings tab, and remember where you just were to make those changes to go into the other tab to make the other changes that are needed.  When you have several cameras, it's hard to keep track of which one you are actually working with because it does not always show which camera you are working on until you back out of that area and now remember what you're trying to accomplish (not that it will work anyway, but when these settings/modes get changed somehow and you didn't do it, then you want to quickly and easily set them how you want them).  And since these cameras/system do what they want most of the time and not what you want or have set them up to do, you are in these Modes & Settings areas alot!  More than I care to be and with 10 cameras, bouncing back and forth makes it even more frustrating.  And I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem and frustration.

Comments
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!