Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Change Mode in IFTTT Channel

Great news - Arlo IFTTT now launched and works well - great job, thank you. It would be even better if Modes could be changed by location trigger
Comments
MechEng70
Fledgling
I would also like to use custom modes. Right now I am able at Arm and disarm through Alexa and ISY. Would be nice to set different modes when guests are here.
MechEng70
Fledgling
Evidently I can't edit my response on the mobile app.

Can you group your cameras in Alexa Home automation? I do that with lights. Just a thought.
XJW
Apprentice
Apprentice

Any news on this request ?  IFTTT is of limited value without the ability to change modes ?

maxkatz
Aspirant

I also would love to get an update on this. Having access to just Arm/Disarm modes is very limiting. I'd like at least to have access to the built-in Scheduled mode. Having access to custom modes would be even better. 

BigTednz
Novice

+1 To more integration with IFTTT, in paticular changing to custom modes.

chrisbrown
Initiate

Agreed.

I'm using Alexa and Stringify to "snooze" my cameras when there is a lot of activity going on so that we can temporarily disable it without the risk of forgetting to turn it back on. Can't actually use this feature yet until it can turn back on my normal custom mode.

Love that you guys are working on integration. Looking forward to that feature! 

XJW
Apprentice
Apprentice

Any news Netgear ? Are you listening ?  IFTTT is not much good if it can't change modes.  Arm/Disarm are hopeless.

Sallywing
Novice

one more thing, could you please also add capacites to trigger the same action on multiple cameras?

romiller06
Aspirant
+1 for the ability to change modes with IFTTT.
Keithhatf
Onlooker
PLEASE let us use our custom modes! Just arming doesn't do the job