Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo solar panel longer charging cable

The USB charging cable for the upcoming Arlo solar panel is 6 ft. However, in order to position the solar panel correctly for a few of my outdoor cameras that will be under eaves or awnings, it would be great if the USB charging cable was available in a 12 ft length. Please make this available as part of the ordering process.

Comments
Vito10
Onlooker

Trying to reach “cammot” about solar panel. Not sure how to connect on or off line. 

bernsteinr
Aspirant

hi CAMMOT, how do I contact you?  you have private messages turned off.   
R

cammot
Follower

Hi Bersteinr,

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Thanks

cammot

Jimbo_in_VT
Observer

Cammot and Vito10, I am willing to sell the one panel I have but I’m not sure how to safely share contact info. 

jim

cammot
Follower

Hi Jim,

Which solar panel model do you have and how much do you want for it.  You can private message me.

thanks

cammot
Follower

I am trying reach Vito 10  

He called me the other day about the Arlo Solor panel. But I don’t have his contact

please call me. 

Jimbo_in_VT
Observer

I have the VMA4600-10000S designed for the Pro, Pro2, GO, and Security Light. I’ll take $30 buyer pays shipping. Still don’t know how to securely share contact info. 

StephenB
Guru
@Jimbo_in_VT  wrote:

Still don’t know how to securely share contact info. 

There is a private message (PM) facility, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the forum page. Arlo of course could still read the messages if they care to, but none of us can.

Jimbo_in_VT
Observer

I do not have that icon. I’m on an iPhone using Safari. Do I need to try and access using a desktop computer?

StephenB
Guru

@i2604851 wrote:

I do not have that icon. I’m on an iPhone using Safari. Do I need to try and access using a desktop computer?

I circled it in the screenshot below.

iphone-safari.png