Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Arlo pro to connect to Arlo Go

Hi, I know Arlo Go hasnt been released yet. What I would like to see, is the ability to connect Arlo pro cameras to the Arlo Go. I understand that you would have to pay for each Arlo Go camera a data plan. I would rather have the abbility to connect all cameras to one camera and pay one data plan for all cameras. 

The other option would be is to make Arlo PRO able to connect ot a mobile hotspot wireelssly or intergrate a sim cardsystem the arlo pro base station.  I really want to get the ARLO GO but would like to have 2 - 3 cameras. 

thanks.

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the communities contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on it's potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Thank you,

JamesC

pjlucky
Novice

I have a similar need . I have arlo wireless pro 4 camera system.  The cost of leaving the cable active when away, is ridiculous . Buying a new system for that  is also,

Will arlo wireless  base work over a tethered  cell phone data connection? the purchase of a cell phone and data plan,is more appealing .

pjlucky
Novice

Sorry but to be clear .

Not to access but to transmit the activated video to arlo cloud,  Via a tethered phone left behind at the base station . Then to be retrieved from any location. using other login devices.