Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo needs to Interface with Eero

The internet in my old house works great BECAUSE after a lot of trial (expense) and error I purchased an EERO base and 5 beacons.. I have good internet coverage. I researched for a while and finally pulled the string and purchased the Arlo pro 3 with 6 cameras system.  Get 5 of them installed (1 Camera will not connect) and then learn that Arlo base unit  and cameras work independently and will not work with the Eero system. All cameras are within 75 ft of base yet 4 of them are slow to connect and 2 of them disconnect more than connect. Difficult internet push throughout my house was why I bought eero!!!!! Now I have taken $1300 steps backwards..Arlo seems to be well made but pretty useless and disappointing to me..

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for posting your idea! Our development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate your contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. 

Gds1
Follower

Thanks Jessica. Regrettably I and having to return my Arlo Pro 3 6 camera system. I have a large 117 year old home and eero necessary and works very well. Because of the lack of interface the internet would not push a strong signal to the cameras. 
I did think the Arlo was a very well made and quality system. It just could not me my needs. 

fghgz-12
Fledgling

Integration with Netgear Orbi... as the dev team must be in the same building as Netgear Arlo?