Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo app for Galaxy Watch

Please make an app for Galaxy Watch !

Comments
Justink050
Follower
I see that you can Receive important Arlo home security alerts on your Apple Watch. With the new Arlo Ultra camera .. Will this be available for Samsung Galaxy watch as well or the other cameras i would love it if you can make that happen : )
Brandonames1981
Fledgling

What everyone else said, I concur.

Taza13
Novice

Sadly i dont see this coming to light. I even used an internet browser to log in on my watch but because they use flash and not html5 the video wouldnt load. Dont know what arlo will do when flash player becomes obsolete next year. Just change to html5 already and we can do so much more arlo!!!

Jormark
Novice

This would be amazing!

Zarayice
Fledgling
There are currently apps for competitor security camera companies and I hope you can create one for Arlo. I work in retail where we offer both security cameras and watches. It can honestly tell you from experience that it would be beneficial to create an app for watches. I personally own Arlo cameras and a watch. It is a huge help to be able to demo the camera on my phone. It would be a plus if we could demo them on the watch as well.
katepeter097
Aspirant

I also like your idea, because this app is really very important for apple watch, I also bought an apple watch series 3 from frost nyc discount code. I really need this kind of app. I am sure it will not expensive as well. Plz, do start work on this project. 

PaulGr
Initiate

Arlo, Please tell us if there is a Samsung Galaxy Watch App in the making? My purchase depends on being able to view my cameras on my smartwatch, just like the Apple Watch. Why do developers only focus on Apple!?

mainguyen
Novice

Yes, I definitely would like to see an app for arlo cameras. I would feel a lot safer feeling my wrist vibrate when I got a notification instead of only knowing when I check my phone. It is difficult to be on my phone all the time when I work. Does Arlo have any updates or release dates for an app?

fratecat
Fledgling

I agree as well. Notifications to smart watches is a must! 

Looking at our phones all the time to see if there is a notification is annoying.

Especially when everything nowadays has notifications straight to your smart watch.

Arlo you need to catch up. What's the hold up?  

rye_whiskey
Apprentice

Some of you need to check your notification settings.  You can't get video to the watch yet (that I'm aware of) but you should be getting notification of camera hits and status (arm/disarm for geofencing for example) if you have the settings set right.