Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Top Contributors

Arlo Smart Plan in Brazil

It would be nice if there is a plan for Arlo Pro user outside the US and the other countries listed. I live in Brazil and cannot subscribe to any plan Smiley Sad

8 Comments
Arlo Moderator

Hi @EduardoAguiar

I have provided a link below that has information regarding subscriptions & the current available countries outside the U.S.

We will provide more information on the Arlo website as we are available in more locations.

What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

Novice

I have the basic plan (no subscription) and want to upgrade to smart premier. When trying to do it in web site, get response “you cannot...”. I live in Brazil. Can you help me?

Guru

NOpe. Only a select few countries can have subscriptions and Brazil isn't one.

https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

Which subscription do you have in Brazil?
Arlo Moderator

Hi @natuhemporio,

As jguerdat mentioned, we do not have Brazil available for Arlo subscription. We will update the community if we have hear any information regarding with Arlo subscription available in Brazil.

Fledgling
When we will have Arlo Subscription in Brazil? Or at least a way to watch the videos recorded on the memory card.
Novice

I also request to Arlo to have plans available in Costa Rica.  Today everything is in the cloud independently of location or country.  I connect to servers in the US fast and easy

I do not understand why Netgear does not have it

Fledgling

I'm disappointed. I just purchased the Arlo Ultra, but I can not enjoy the basic plan in Brazil.