Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q Plus Homekit

Any plans in the near future to make the Arlo Q Plus HomeKit compatible? 

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

GOliveira
Aspirant

Hi Arlo team. I back this idea. I own 2 Arlo Qs and would love to have them integrated with HomeKit. Specially if it can also work as a motion detector sensor.

I could build actions like turn on the front lights when the camera detects movement.

Please do it.

Also, please, if possible, can you give us something like the Arlo Ultra 4K, but without the need of a base station? Just connect directly to the routers. And if you want to add local recording, just have a sd card slot in the camera.

That would certainly push me to buy more cameras. I want 4k, but don't want base station. My router can handle 🙂

GOliveira
Aspirant

Hi there Arlo team. It has been requested before, I'm just here to reinforce the idea.

Please bring HomeKit integration to Arlo Q cameras. Also, if possible, to the camera to also act as motion detector sensor. This way we can build automations like turn on light when motion is detected. Some Circle camera have that feature if you know who I'm talking about.

Thank you!