Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Top Contributors

Arlo Camera Bridge

There needs to be a simple wireless bridge for the Arlo camera system short of having to upgrade to the premium plan and adding more base stations. I have a modest system with 5 camera, but a two story house, that no amount of relocating of the base station resolves the poor signal to one or more cameras. A simple bridge like Sonos makes for their wireless home music system would be a perfect fit. I see that a bridge is made for the Arlo Security light system, so not sure why one is not available for the camera system. 

2 Comments
Arlo Moderator

We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Use a netgear wireless amp. It’s luke 20 bucks. Sits in your recepticle with 2 antennae   I have 12 cameras on my property in pa watching my cabin and I’m on 20 acres I have cameras in trees as trail cams and are at least 150 plus yards away. And have no issues. And am running my camera system solely on a Verizon jet pack because I have no internet service but have great Verizon signal