Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Top Contributors
0 Likes

Arlo Baby - Temperature and Humidity (Environmental Sensors) Notifications

Currently through the Mode you can only separately control Email and Push Notifications for Audio and Motion detection. Temperature and Humidity are not in this section but instead are under "Device Settings - Sensors" where individually under Temperature and Humidity you can toggle "Notifications" on and off, but that controls both Push and Email notifications where you can't separately control them. I find Push notifications to be useful, but email notifications are not and I would like to disable that. Otherwise, if I had the ability to control email preferences for the types of emails/email notifications I'd like to receive that would work too.

Also, the Model option when submtting a New Idea does not include the Baby model.

This issue has been discussed for almost a year here:
https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Baby/How-do-I-disable-email-alerts-for-the-environment-sensors/m-...

2 Comments
Aspirant

I'd like to request the ability to separate Email and Push notifications for Temperature, Humdity and Air Quality on the Arlo Baby. You can already do this for Motion and Audio notifications.

Context is I do not wish to receive Email notifications (as there are too many and fill up my inbox) however I do wish to retain the Push notification on my phone.

Novice
is it possible to turn off email while keeping the push notification for air sensor events? I can either switch on/off for both notification