Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo App for Roku

It would be great to be able to view Arlo camera live streams and recordings on a TV.  To this end, I propose the development and release of a Roku app for Arlo.  I'm sure other Smart TV platforms could also benefit from an Arlo app.

Comments
That_H
Novice

Yeah the Roku app needs to happen! Netgear, what is with the lack of communication? 

spad
Onlooker
Roku app would be awesome for Arlo owners!
Juxter
Novice

Lack of an easy way to display the Arlo camera to a tv is why I have not purchased the arlo. A roku app like the web came app on roku would improve sales in my opinion.

BN58
Novice
I was eager to purchase the Arlo Pro but lack of ability to stream to my TV was a show-stopper. Too bad. I like the service but this is a big (HUGE) hole in capability.
matcoughing
Fledgling
i would love to see this in roku and everything else like on samsung app or ps4. this should help marketing and not limited only to those who have apple tv.
Aberslamn
Novice

Great idea! Are they working on it?

ckforrester
Novice
Just wanted to throw my two cents in the ring. Roku channel would be a very welcomed addition.
mjelsomeno
Novice

I'm holding off on buying another add-on camera until the Roku app comes out. Huge selling point being missed here.

dsto69
Aspirant

Roku App? Its rather esstential! Any updates on this? Or a Fire TV APP?

SPKCanada
Follower

Having Arlo available on Roku would truly complete my setup.