Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Amazon Key

Can you add support with Amazon Key? Their system requires a camera to activate. There are 3 camera vendors that they support but none are Arlo. I have a WiFi deadbolt that works with Amazon key but I can’t register it. I don’t want to go and buy another camera for my front door.
Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for posting your idea! Our development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate your contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. 

ElocinTwin
Follower

Can you add support with Amazon Key? Their system requires a camera to activate. There are 3 camera vendors that they support but none are Arlo

jmessiha
Novice

I'm here for the same reason! Please do update the thread if support for Amazon Key is added. Thanks.

chh2tx
Novice

Add me as another vote for Key Support. 

I would hate to have to purchase into another camera ecosystem to be able to get this support. I'm still on my original Arlo Pros and have been considering upgrading for improved picture quality and spotlight, but I don't want two systems to monitor. I'd migrate to a different all in one solution that supports Key before upgrading my cameras and still not having this support.

onlyrayray
Novice

any update on this? or was the idea dismissed? 

Bob55
Fledgling

Count me in as another vote to add Amazon Key support. An update on the request would be appreciated.