Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.
0 Likes

Allow Guest to Disarm Camera Geofencing Alerts without Granting Them View Access

I am looking to have my nanny's phone disarm alerts but I currently can't add her to the account without granting her view access into the cameras. This results in continual notifications all day while I'm away from the house. This added feature would allow me to invite my nanny's phone (via her downloading the App) to my account but she would only be used (by me) to add into the geofencing contacts. See my other post on the topic, here:

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Pro-4/Grant-Nanny-Access-without-Granting-Camera-View-Privileges/...
Comments
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for posting your idea! Our development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate your contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. 

Aspirant

Thanks, JessicaP!