Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

View recordings with an option to slow speed down

First let me start off by saying that this is another phenomal product created by NETGEAR. Extremely user friendly and effective at catching motion in its range. With that being said, I would like to give some feedback for the software development team. When viewing recordings on a device, it would be extremely useful and functional if you had the option to play in slow-mo speeds. This featrure could be used more effectively when trying to analyze recordings especially when a crime has been committed to aid Law Enforcement in catching the criminals. Thanks for taking the time to read and look forward to any responses in this matter. 

Comments
pkeyrich
Follower

While watching video clips, I'd like to have to option to choose slow motion during sections of the clip to get a better view of what the activity looks like in more detail, frame by frame.

jguerdat
Guru

In the interim, you can always download and use a video viewer that supports slo-mo. That opens up other  possibilities, too, such as frame grabs, etc.

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived - Not Enough Votes

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!