Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Syncing cameras audio output to home audio systems.

Something my father noticed when I decided to drop in on him and say hello, was that he could barely understand the audio coming out of the speaker on the camera. He's a bit hard of hearing so I was actually hoping to see if I could sync my Bose Soundtouch 10 with the Arlo as they both should be utilizing my home wifi network. Presuming bluetooth funcionality isn't really an option at the moment, but with a few speakers now connecting to the wifi it would be nice to have this integration.

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Dangme
Novice

Just installed the Pro2 cameras.  Awesome.  What is weak is the sound.  I can hear ok, but when I try and say something so that someone near the camera could hear it, it is barely audible.  I have several blue tooth speakers.  It would be awesome if I could hook up to those speakers through Arlo and speak into my existing blue tooth speaker remotely.  So If I see someone at the door through my camera, instead of trying to use the door bell, if I could just speak into my VERY LOUD blue tooth speaker that is plugged in on the other side of the door.  Just a thought.  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!