Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Scheduling using several modes simultaneously

Hi,

I would like to suggest that Netgear would implement another feature in the Scheduling scheme, namely that it would be possible to add several modes to the same schedule in the same time frame. For example, I would like that the camera in the front of my house would operate only between 12 AM and 8 AM and 4 PM and 11:59 PM, and that the two cameras in the back would operate at all times. This would make my battery last longer, because right now, I have to turn off the camera in the front at those specified times every day because there is alot of activity during the day, which is not necessary to record. Right now, modes in the schedule cannot overlap, and if I try to make them do, the latest mode replaces the previous mode in that time frame.

Please consider this!

Thanks.

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!