Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Request for Comment Field in Addition to Name for Each Camera

Dear Arlo Support Team,

I love the Arlo system and I only have one small suggestion. I would like to see the addition of a field for adding comments such as the date batteries are changed for each device. I suppose I could add comments to the Name field but would rather have a separate comment field.The comment field could go right under the name field and before the camera on/off switch.

I have found the system easy to set up and easy to maintain. Earlier this fall while we were out of town a motion sensor in the house triggered an alarm and our security patrol was called. I was able to monitor the house and watch the security officer check out the situation. Fortunately, the motion sensor was a false alarm. The ability to check the house via the Arlo cameras gave me peace of mind that all was well.

Thanks for your consideration.

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the communities contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on it's potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Thank you,

JamesC