Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Top Contributors

Push notificatien when someone change "mode"

I would like to get an notification in my iOS app when someone changes "mode" for our system.

Would be great to see when my wife or kids changing the mode from Activated to Inactivated or something else.

5 Comments
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Apprentice
Yes please! This would really help!
Novice

I would like to know if you have planned to add this feature in one of the next App releases. When more than one person uses the App it's very useful to get notification when someone else changes the mode (for example from "Activated" to "Deactivated").

Follower
This would also be a very useful security feature if the notifications were email notifications. This way, users could tell if anyone who managed to hack into the account disarmed the cameras or made other changes to the settings.
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!