Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Please make a burglar alarm

Hi Arlo,

Love your solutions, I have around 20 cameras now on various sites for work. This is related to home though.

I would REALLY love you to make a burglar alarm that integrates with the arlo system. wireless PIRs, wireless brekgalss and door/windo sensors, a remote base station with battery backup, outdoor/indoor sirens and a wireless keypad. Ideally the remote base station could be wired into existing sensors, sirens and PIRs when replacing old outdated alarms (like mine that keep goign off even when not set!)

I think this would be an awsome product and very popular amongst existing Arlo customers. Especially if you integrate with IFTTT and Google home, alexa etc.

The ability to automatically recors on all cameras and send alerts when the alarm goes off woudl be a great addition.

Cheers

David

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!